My bad habits:
- Biting my nails
- Getting rid of friends that are girls (normally best friends) very quickly if I find that I don’t get along with them as much as I would like.
- Cheating. Enough said.
- Leaving my contacts in for long periods of time. Weeks, even.
- Getting to school late, every morning.
- Being rude to my mother, just so i’ll get my way. (I never get my way anyway).
- Thinking aimlessly about how Ms.Smith is a meth addict, and how i’ll never experience something like that.
1. Easily the most common addiction in the world.
2. A really really bad habit. I can’t help but to get busy after a friend and I hang out for an extended period of time. Madison, Mariah, Tiffany, etc. I always end up not liking something about them, they’re too… womanly. There’s a new girl at the restaurant just like me. We talked about it. I seem to have taken to her well, we get along excellently. We have plans Sunday to go bowling. I think she’s a possible candidate. I really don’t want to stop being friends with her though. I hate this habit. I’d give anything to get rid of it.
3. I’ve cheated on almost every boyfriend i’ve ever had. Ouch. I’m a great person. :/
4. My eyes are infected, if you wanted to know. God i hate glasses.
5. Can i get a wootwoot for truency?
6. It’s not like I can get my way. I dont have a cell phone, drivers liscense, or anything. It’s like i’m not good enough for her. Fuck being a teenager.
7. Everytime I walk in her room, it smells like a methlab. Or, just a reinactment of my summer. Oh, sweet memories.
I need a life.